Winter is coming! Before the temperatures drop below freezing, check your home to be sure it's ready for the weather ahead. Winterizing your home can help save you money, avoid emergency repairs, and keep you safe. Here are five quick tips you can add to your 'to do' list:
- Clean out gutters to avoid ice dams
- Insulate pipes that could be susceptible to freezing
- Install weather stripping around drafty windows & doors
- Have heat sources checked & serviced
- Buy necessary supplies to keep walkways & driveways free of ice & snow
If it's time to update these important areas in your home, McCormick Home Improvement would love to partner with you on your next remodeling project.